Grafting eyelashes in daily life is a common beauty method for many people. Grafting eyelashes are more natural and vivid than ordinary false eyelashes, and they are also more realistic, and are removed after grafting eyelashes. The quickest way is to use professional glue to remove false eyelashes. If you don't have it in your hands, you need to use a gentle method to remove makeup. You can use olive oil to wipe the false eyelashes first, and use the cleansing oil to wipe the roots of the false eyelashes. except.
What is the quick way to remove the grafted false eyelashes?
1. Remove the eye makeup first. Remove the mascara and eyeliner with a gentle makeup remover to help you see natural eyelashes when you graft.
2, the face absorbs steam: hot steam is conducive to loosening the false eyelashes. A bowl of water can be heated in a microwave oven at a temperature sufficient to generate steam.
Face the bowl, put a towel around the head, and keep the surrounding steam around the face. You can also use a steaming face or a hot towel to apply your face to make the eyelashes better removed.
3. Soak the cotton swab with olive oil, make sure the cotton swab is completely saturated, then wipe the root of the eyelash with a cotton ball, taking care not to get your eyes. Continue to wipe the eyelashes until all false eyelashes fall.
4. Wash your eyelashes. Pour warm water onto the eyelashes, rinse off the olive oil, or use a gentle facial cleanser to gently remove residual olive oil.
How to remove the grafted eyelashes: glue remover
1. Purchase glue remover. If you can't go back to the salon, you can try to remove the eyelashes with a remover. You can purchase eyelash glue removers at most pharmacies and online. The glue remover is a mild dissolver similar to nail polish.
2, remove the eye makeup. Remove the mascara and eyeliner from the eye with a gentle makeup remover to see the natural eyelashes and the roots of the false eyelashes. Use a glue remover. Follow the steps below to use a remover to loosen the false eyelashes.
3. Take a proper amount of glue remover on the cotton swab, then use a cotton swab to follow the eyeliner. From the outer contour to the inner contour, gently roll the small circle and remove the glue to start the glue.
Remove the eyelashes that are about to fall off. Rub the eyeliner back and forth about fifteen times, pinch the root of the false eyelashes with your index finger and thumb, and gently drop the eyelashes.
4. Remove the residual glue from the eyelids. After the eyelashes have been removed, wipe the upper eyelids with a remover to remove the remaining glue.
5. Clean your eyelashes. Wash your face with warm water and wash off any remaining scavenger.
How to remove the grafted eyelashes: Professional technical removal
You can find a professional technician who can help you graft the eyelashes to help remove. The glue that grafts the eyelashes is generally a superglue. Without professional tools and potions, it is difficult to remove. These remaining lashes are usually removed from the original beauty salon where the eyelashes are grafted, which is generally free.
Remove all eyelashes
1. The end of the cotton cloth is stained with pure water. Depending on the shape of the face, it is sandwiched between the upper eye face and the lower eye face.
2. After closing your eyes, the technique will apply a thick layer of scavenger (glaze removal or mascara removal) to the eyelashes to completely immerse the eyelashes. At this time, be careful not to touch the face (skin), and apply a scavenger from the root of the eyelashes l~2mm.
3. Wrap the eyelashes with plastic wrap and accelerate the scavenger to melt the glue.
4. Heat it with a hot towel (45 to 50 degrees) for 5 to 10 minutes. Note: Do not ask for more than 10 minutes.
5. Remove the hot towel and cling film. Take the plastic wrap and slowly remove it from top to bottom.
6. Clean the scavenger with a spatula and you will find that the eyelashes can be easily cleaned together with a spatula.
7. Remove the cotton cloth and carefully remove the residual scavenger with a cotton swab.
100% Real mink hairs made
Main market, US Europe Australia,France and so on
Professional handmade mink eyelash
Strong cotton band, easy to apply.
Wholesale price 3D faux mink lashes
Reusable 5 to 10 times.
Easy to apply, wit...>
Wholesale price mink eyelash with premium quality
Full handmade by professional...>
Strip mink fur lashes
Easy to apply,save apply time
Strong cotton band,easy to...>
OBEYA silk lashes use premium synethetic material, super soft cotton band great ...>More >>
OBEYA silk lashes are made of thin fiber material, these false eyelashes are sup...>More >>
Most popular 3D faux mink lashes , 100% handmade 3D faux mink lashes , Obeya bea...>More >>